Request Honors

Requests for Military Funeral Honors must be arranged through the appropriate branch of service, either by contacting the respective Military Honor Guard office or through a Funeral Director. Please note that proof of service (Form DD214) is required by all branches of the US Military in order to receive honors.

Mail to:

Col. Leo McArdle

31st Regiment USVA

P.O. Box 1382

Millbrae, CA 94030


Below is a list of the information and a contact form for requesting the services of the United States Volunteers-America. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
  • Name & Phone# of the person making the request
  • Name, rank and branch of service of the deceased
  • Date, time and place of interment
  • Name & phone# of the attending funeral home
Request can be made by mail or for faster service by filling information on gray box to the right and clicking yellow send box.
Or fill out information below and send,
and we will contact you:

Your details were sent successfully!